Hello list,

We have a local webserver running in our LAN and it is configured to ask
username and password to access. When I am configuring my IE to go use squid
then its giving me a error like

You are not authorized to view this page

that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header
field that the Web server is not configured to accept.
HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.

But when I am not using squid as a proxy ie accessing directly, its opening
fine.
I am using SQUID 2.6.STABLE13.

Is anything wrong with the squid configuration/compilation or I have to change
anything in the webserver. Please help me.

Bijayant Kumar

      Get your preferred Email name!