Woodward, Andrew wrote:
Hi group,

I'd like to reduce the amount of information being set to access.log so
that only requests that's come back !200 are logged. I figure that I can
use:

acl HTTPnot200 http_status !200
access_log /usr/local/squid/var/logs/access.log squid HTTPnot200
access_log none

However, in the log_access directive description it notes " Requests
denied for logging will also not be accounted for in performance
counters."

Would this be the case in this configuration?

I can't answer that one without testing it.

 If this will impact the
counters then is there another method to prevent this impact but still
reduce the items logged?

access_log /usr/local/squid/var/logs/access.log squid HTTPnot200
access_log /dev/null squid

Andrew Woodward

Chris