Amos Jeffries wrote:
Wilson Hernandez - MSD, S. A. wrote:
I have cache_dir ufs /var/log/squid 60000 255 255

with a 80GB harddrive.

So its probably not the cache dir filling up then.
It will be something else causing the system to use more than 20 GB for other stuff.

Logs or journaling maybe? Are they all rotating regularly?

I don't think so. But, I'll keep that in mind.

One other thing. As of late, the cache has stopped working without giving me any clue of why it did. I reviewed the cache.log file but can't figure out why is crashing. Where else can I look for clues of why is crashing?