goody goody wrote:
Thanks for reply.

i have added following lines to my squid.conf file but still it doesn't work.

acl ftp_access proto FTP
refresh_pattern ftp:                            999999          99%    999960
override-expire override-lastmod
http_access allow ftp_access

pls guide me, shall be very thank full.

Like this:

 http_access allow all          - permits all http://... requests
 ftp_access allow all           - permits all ftp://... requests

understand?

Amos

.Goody.