On 02.04.09 03:00, Merdouille wrote:
> i use a transparent squid proxy and i want :
> - access as manager with squidclient from localhost only
> - allow only computer from localhost to go every where
>
> My ACLs :
> #============== ACL
> #       nom             type
> acl     all                src              all
> acl     port              port            82
> acl     localnet         src             192.168.100.0/192.168.100.255
> acl     manager        proto          cache_object
> acl     PROTO          proto          http
> acl     METHOD        method       GET
> acl     localhost       src             127.0.0.1
>
> I try :
>
> http_access             allow           localhost manager
> http_access             allow           localnet port !manager
> http_access              deny            all !port !PROTO !METHOD

Why did you define "port" "PROTO" and "METHOD" acl's?
Did you read default config file? You are making things complicated,

http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager

http_access allow localhost
http_access deny all

Btw, "allow only computer from localhost to go every where", don't you
really mean "allow access only from localnet"? If so, replace localhost by
localnet in the latter http_access. But change localnet, as the netmask
isn't valid.

Enter any 12-digit prime number to continue.