rightfoot wrote:
I've got a couple of squid servers on private lan, acting as reverse proxy to
a web server each.
I currently have LVS in master/slave setup pointing to the web servers. I
wanted to switch my LVS master/slave to point to squid but using the  send =
"GET / HTTP/1.0\r\n\r\n" and expect = "HTTP" doesn't seem to work.

Are you sure that localhost (or the IP that the test is run from) is allowed access through the proxy?

Can someone who is using LVS please let me know what they are using for
these because so far, I cannot seem to make this work.

Thanks.

Chris