Gonzalo PG wrote:
Hi Amos,

Thanks you for your soon replay, I've been looking through the logs
and it only happens when doing a reload.

About updating to STABLE 15, I need to plan an stop of the internet
service for all the organization where I work, so it's no so easy, but
if you think it can resolve the problem I do it.

Sorry for the question, but what is an "FD issue"?

FD == file descriptor.

Squid uses FD during its working. We know that when it does not close all helpers on a reconfigure/shutdown the remaining open ones hang onto FD and can crash at the final stage of close.

I've looked at the code thats breaking and its not fixed yet. So unless an upgrade is easy its probably not worth it for you just for testing this. It's probably fixed in 3.1, but I don't want to go as far as to recommend 3.1 for use in any seriously important places yet.

I will have to consult with the other dev who may know more about this particular piece of code before we do anything. I will get back to you on this.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.7