Good morning,

I have been searching high and low for an answer to my question, and a
method of implementing. However I haven't had any luck! Perhaps someone can
help me!

I have installed a reverse proxy using Squid 3.0 STABLE8. My aim is to allow
the use of the SSL certificate on the web server and not on Squid. I have an
Apache Web sever running on a Windows Server, hence the reason for the
Proxy. The proxy is in the DMZ. The Web Server is configured to use https on
port 443. This works fine internally. However I can't seem to get squid to
allow the https connection. I get a malformed web page.

Is what I am attempting possible? Or will squid only work if the SSL cert in
installed on the squid server?

If what I want to achieve is possible, can someone please point me in the
right direction. So far all attempts have been fruitless!

Thanks in advance,
Thomas