Looking for some help with a system setup

Its a remote location, with limited resources and the only type of connection
is by satellite respectively.

Here's the specifications:

Two satellites - Two 4 MB / 512. Contention Rates of 10:1

Dual wan router - Draytek

Gateway server - looking to have a reverse proxy, with traffic flow control
software. limited resources so I have to use SquidNT. I do have software
available which I intend to use to make it transparent to users.

What I would like to do is be able to cache multiple websites and have them
accelerated after first time view. Looking for examples on how to config
SquidNT or the appropriate steps in setting up such a server. If need be, i can
run multiple instances of squid to achieve this, kind of hoping that the conf
file can address multiple websites. If someone has a copy of something similar
to this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Server Specs: Windows Server 2003
2.8 GHz Processor - Intel Pentium 4 800 FSB
4 GB RAM - DDR 400
1 TB storage - Hotswap and Raid configured
Two ethernet ports. - 10/100 and 10/100/1000

The Purpose: To provide Internet Access better than what the locals are
providing to approximately 100 Military Members for a reasonable price.