Hi Alex,

Still cannot work :(

Right now you use wccp too ?
My i know what os and distro that you use ?

regards

ke...@kampung

Alex Montoanelli wrote:
Setting your squid to:

http_port 110.92,64,3:1328

I assume that your wccp tun ins wccp0, then use this rule:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i wccp0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT
--to-destination 110.92.64.3:3128

Then apply this rule in your sysctl:

net.ipv4.conf.default.forwarding = 1
net.ipv4.conf.all.forwarding = 1
net.core.somaxconn = 2048
net.ipv4.tcp_low_latency = 1
net.ipv4.ip_local_port_range = 1024 65000

Regards
Alex