Mario Remy Almeida wrote:
Hi All,

This is my 3rd email for the below mentioned problem.
I am writing this email in the hope that someone will reply and say if
it can be done or not. Just yes or no will do for me so that I know it
is possible or not.

Successfully configure reverse proxy HTTPS but proxy with RPC Over HTTPS

Squid 2.7STABLE6
Windows 2008
Exchange 2007

Having issue with RPC over HTTPS, below is the error message

Attempting to ping RPC Endpoint 6001 (Exchange Information Store) on
server hubsexchange.airarabiauae.com Failed to ping Endpoint Additional Details An RPC Error was thrown by the RPC Runtime. Error
1818 1818

Please let me know what could be the problem, some hint.

Having no knowledge of accelerating Exchange, the only help I can provide is a link to the Configuration Examples page on the Wiki:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/ExchangeRpc

Chris

//Remy