Hi everybody!!

I´m working with squid 3.0 R15 with ntlm-auth + squidGuard 1.4

I´ve a doubt, all we know that when working with ntlm-auth with Active
Directory there is a problem for the authentication of the Sun Java
VM. Setting an acl browser Java/1.X and giving free access to this
group is a security hole.

I´ve set another squid instance on the same server with another port
that don´t get the auth from user log-on on AD, it just ask for
username/password when using JVM and check it against AD. I set the
JVM to use this proxy to connect to internet.

My doubt is, can I set on my first squid instance an acl that
depending on browser (if it is Java) redirect the traffic to the
second instance? If it is possible I don´t have to change the
configuration of JVM on all machines on my net.

Thanks a lot