Hi tintin.

You can use delay pools.

You can set individual buckets with the size of 100mb and a with a regen rate of 0kbps and set a script to restart squid at midnight to refresh the buckets. I don't know if there is a smarter way of refresh the buckets to a full state at once.

Sorry about my poor english.

tintin_vefg54e654g escreveu:
Hi everyone,

my configuration is as follow :

I have a Mandriva 2009.1 OS, with squid ( + sarg, and mrtg) proxy.
so, in the purpose to keep few free brandwicth for working using ^^ I would
like to set limits download.

I don't have users identifications, I see my users by IP adress.
The matter is I would like to set a quota as a limit of 100Mb per day of
download per IP adress.
How is it possible to do such thing. is it ? ^^
if I dare ... most simple way.

ok, thanks for your help,
see ya' on the forum

Tintin