Leonardo Rodrigues wrote:

   Hi,

I have compiled squid with --enable-useragent-log so i can use useragent_log and have a log with all useragents logged. That's fine, that's working.

The problem is i have some TS/Citrix servers which are accessed by several users with different programs, and i'm having a hard time matching useragents from useragent.log and requests from access.log.

Is it possible to have, in a single logfile, the requests address as well as the useragent string ??? I'm actually having them in different logs, i would like to have them in a single logfile.

   is that possible ?

Yes. See http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/logformat/ (the defined-by-default "combined" log format shows how...).

   i'm using squid 2.7 Stable 6

Chris