Hello,

for a while now.. almost 3 weeks I've been using an ACL tht matches a specific file content with url_regex in this file there's facebook, and a few other sites that I don't want users to access.

users have found a way to bypass these restrictions
by using online sites that supports such a thing.. like using google translate service to translate sites which by default would be blocked..
or simply using other online websites that masks such a usage...

anyone has a better way for me to block such sites?

thanks in advance,

Roland