From: Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [squid-users] squid error message
To: "Jigar Raval" <oji...@yahoo.com>
Cc: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 1:43 AM
Jigar Raval wrote:
Hello,

We have configure squid and we are getting following
type of erro in log file
TCP_DENIED/400 0 HEAD error:invalid-request - NONE/-
text/html
This is especially appears to be related with windows
vista update. We are getting lots of such error messages.
What could be the reason ? How to solve this?
Some client opened a TCP link to Squid. Started sending a
HEAD request but before it finished sending the request
headers it closed the link or died.

This is no problem with Squid, but something bad at the
client end or network between client and Squid. cache.log may have more info on what happened if anything
more is known to Squid than a simple disconnection.

Amos
-- Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.10 or 3.1.0.11