Hello All,

I need to cache images for one url using 2 web servers for the actual images.
When I look at the squid examples of Reverse Proxing, I only see Where it is
possible to specify multiple domains and point each to a separte server. I need
to know how to point a single domain to multiple, in my case 2 servers.

Ex. ConfigExamples/Reverse/MultipleWebservers only show how to configure
multiple domains to talk to mutiple web servers:

example.com -> server 1
download.example.com -> server 2
*.example.net -> server 2
example.net -> server 2

I need :
Example.com -->server1 or server2

Is this possible? If so anyone have the documentation on how to accomplish this.

Any help with understanding this is appreciated.