Dear squid-users,

I have asked this question--twice!--before. I'm just repeating it in the hope there's been some changes since back when I asked it.

Are there any tools out there for systematic querying and extraction of objects (sans headers) from a squid cache directory? Let's say someone wants either the number or the body of all objects originating from a specific server with size between a specified floor and ceiling, or all objects of a specific MIME type, or all objects with a specific variable set in the response header.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Something akin to a recursive grep _could_ in theory do something to that effect but it would be a tad too messy and I don't think I can get it to be efficient when multiple queries are to be performed on a multiple-gigabyte cache directory. It'd be great it there existed a specialized tool out there for the task.