Santhosh Kumar Gulla wrote:
Dear All,

My setup is like this. I'm using dansguardian, squid, havp and I have two ISP connections. In squid.conf I have given:

acl mac arp '/etc/squid/mac'
tcp_outgoing_address w.x.y.z mac

So, when I'm using only squid, the mac ID's present in '/etc/squid/mac' are going through the IP w.x.y.z . But when I'm using dansguardian this rule is not working. It is going through default wan connection. Can anybody help me solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Santy

Please read my earlier response about how MAC addresses change when going through a Squid and DG. The solution is not to use MAC for ACL or not to use DG.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13