Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
mån 2009-09-28 klockan 17:55 -0400 skrev Matthew Morgan:
Is it possible to set range_offset_limit per domain?

Not today, but should not be too hard to add in the code.

If you know a little C programming then you are very welcome to give it
a try. Just join squid-dev list and ask for hints on where to start.

If you don't feel equipped for looking into the source then find someone
to do it for you. Or start a new feature page in the wiki hoping that
someone else will pick it up..

Regards
Henrik

I didn't think it sounded like it would be very difficult. As long as no one minds it taking me a little while, I'd really like to give it a try. I'll pop in on squid-dev in the next day or two and see what they say!

Thanks, Henrik.