If you use squid_kerb_auth you can configure it to do Kerberos authentication for both domains. To do so use squid_kerb_auth with the option -s GSS_C_NO_NAME and add a principal HTTP/<squid fqdn>@<WIN.DOM> to the keytab.

To do this create a krb5_WIN.conf file like below and export KRB5_CONFIG=./krb5_WIN.conf

[libdefaults]
     default_realm = WIN.DOM
     dns_lookup_kdc = no
     dns_lookup_realm = no
     default_keytab_name = /etc/krb5.keytab
; for Windows 2003
     default_tgs_enctypes = rc4-hmac des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5
     default_tkt_enctypes = rc4-hmac des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5
     permitted_enctypes = rc4-hmac des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5

; for Windows 2008 with AES
; default_tgs_enctypes = aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 rc4-hmac des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5 ; default_tkt_enctypes = aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 rc4-hmac des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5 ; permitted_enctypes = aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 rc4-hmac des-cbc-crc des-cbc-md5
;

[realms]
     WIN.DOM = {
             kdc = kdc.win.dom
             admin_server = kdc.win.dom
     }

[domain_realm]
     .win.dom = WIN.DOM
     win.dom = WIN.DOM

[logging]
 kdc = FILE:/var/log/kdc.log
 admin_server = FILE:/var/log/kadmin.log
 default = FILE:/var/log/krb5lib.log

then kinit u...@win.dom where user has rights to create a computer account in an OU of AD (e.g. OU=Unix). User could be Administrator or just a user with limited rights in AD (e.g. just enought to create/modify the computer account object)

Now run:

or for Windows 2008 for AES support

Regards
Markus