Andres Salazar wrote:
Hello guys,

I understand that to forward all requests to another proxy I would do
something like this:

cache_peer <Parent_proxy_IP> parent <port> 0 no-query default

The above yes.

acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
http_access allow all
never_direct allow all

The rest ... not if you pay for bandwidth.

However, I want to be able to forward different src ips to different proxies.

What is the best way to do this, or should I just repeat the above
lines one for each specific IP?

Same as how reverse proxy works with cache_peer_access. Only use src ACLs instead of dstdomain ACLs. And the peer is of course the upstream proxy not a web server.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Reverse/BasicAccelerator

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14