Babu Chaliyath wrote:
Converting IPv4 address fields to IPv6+IPv4 shared trees...

The client info table had cacheClientAddressType added as .1,
cacheClientAddress shuffled to .2
 ... which bumped all cacheClient* from .N to .N+1

The peering table had cachePeerIndex added as .1 and cacheClientAddressType
added as .2
 ... which bumped all cachePeer* from .N to .N+2

Amos

Now thats all going above my head as far as mrtg setup for the squid
3.1 is concerned. Can U guys tell me where and what changes I need to
make it working?
Sorry for this but I couldnt get much idea from these.

Regards
Babs

Um, I think the best way to go forward is for us to fix this ASAP.
Are you able to test patches if I do the code?

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.14