Victor Javier Brizuela wrote:
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 19:34, Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz> wrote:
Not surprising. That URL does not exist.
I get an official 404 "Página no encontrada" response from the web server
at ftweb-azul.zetti.com.ar when I try to retrieve it manually as well.

Well, actually, it's supossed to be dinamically generated by Tomcat
when requested internally through some process, so it would give you
an error if you try to access it directly.

There you probably have the problem. The 404 response I got matches the logs you showed from Squid.

HTTP is stateless. Squid will be serving as much from cache as possible and may occasionally request these objects "directly" without some part of the initial request sequence.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15