Dayo Adewunmi wrote:
Hi

On our LAN, you can't access the internet without having the proxy settings in your browser. I've got one user coming in, who's laptop is locked-down,
and unfortunately his browser's set to use no proxy.

How do I configure squid to let him access the internet directly?

You can't. Squid is not preventing him from accessing the internet; it is the facility by which access to the Web is allowed. Web access is being blocked using some other utility, and that utility must be identified and reconfigured.

Preferrably, without him hogging all the bandwidth. Which wouldn't be an
issue if I could put the proxy settings into his browser, as squid is configured
to use delay pools.

Thanks

Dayo

Chris