Alex Marsal wrote:
Oh, I see. And there's no way to make squid display it correctly without contacting the website admin? I mean, why without squid it is displayed correctly?

Because Squid is storing it in transit. You can acces sit through squid fine, but without working Vary: any stored copy may be presented wrongly. For example I believe your blank page occured because Squid sent out its non-compressed copy when the browser expected a compressed version. The browser barfs quietly trying to decompress a plain text object and presents you with an empty page.

I have issues with other website, for example trying to make a flight booking from:

http://www.brusselsairlines.com

And I'm also getting a 404 error after trying to log in to a online banking:

https://particulares.gruposantander.es

I also have problem with a website that uses Java Oracle Initiator. it's just that our users are complaining and thinking that our proxy isn't working properly and would like to find a fix for those issues.

Thanks for your help, I really apreciate.

Take the redbot.org tool I used to test the first website. Try it on the URLs giving you trouble. See what you can find out.

Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.16