Kevin Kimani wrote:
Find below the configurations placed in my config file

auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_auth -v 3 -b
dc=openworld,dc=co,dc=ke -f "(&(uid=%s)(objectClass=zimbraAccount))"
-h 192.168.111.130
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hour

external_acl_type InetGroup ttl=300 %LOGIN
/usr/lib/squid/squid_ldap_group -v 3 -b dc=openworld,dc=co,dc=ke -B
"uid=zimbra,cn=admins,cn=zimbra" -w ldapadmin -f
"(&(uid=%u)(objectClass=zimbraAccount))" -h 192.168.111.130

acl ldapauth proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl InetAccess external InetGroup Admins

http_access allow InetAccess
http_access allow my_network

For authentication of a single user it works since it asks for
authentication but group authentication it aint.

There is nothing in that http_access list to prevent access. Everyone who is ether an "Admin" group or "my_network" has full access.

You need either:
1) if you want a whole group bocked: an additional "acl InetDenied external InetGroup ..." for the group(s).

or
2) if you want individuals blocked: an "acl InetDenied proxy_user ..." listing the usernames.

... along with "http_access deny IdentDenied" to prevent the selected users having web access. Probably right after the admin permit line.