Hi,

On Wed, Mar 31, Dayo Adewunmi wrote:

> There's no other proxy between clients and squid. I'm trying to get squid
> to include LAN IPs for external servers. So, for that it's "forwarded_for
> on"? Or do you mean "follow_x_forwarded_for on"?

from squid.conf

#  TAG: forwarded_for   on|off
#       If set, Squid will include your system's IP address or name
#       in the HTTP requests it forwards.  By default it looks like
#       this:
#
#               X-Forwarded-For: 192.1.2.3
#
#       If you disable this, it will appear as
#
#               X-Forwarded-For: unknown
#
#Default:
# forwarded_for on
forwarded_for on