Hi All,

Since I installed Squid, now that I can access my backend server and vhosted websites There are a lot of things that aren't working, some links can't be accessed, some folders can't be opened, images, a lot of things.

I simply can't understand what does Squid do to block all of these things and (please don't say it's not Squid) , I can understand that Squid might block any direct access to a folder etc.. but not the files and apps interaction: while contacting the OriginServer why is it that almost a quarter of items aren't displayed, I even get this items, folder, file, " not found on this server"
When I know they are there.

I really don't know what to do, as if Squid stops applications talking to each other within the same folder, I really don't how to explain it.

It's a shame because the concept of a proxy server is a good idea but almost 40% of things refuse to work as they used to.

If anyone can give me an idea on how to work around these problems please,

Regards
Adam