Hello,

I've a problem with a squid as accl for one apache with different name based
virtual hosts.

It seems that squid doesn't request the apache with the right http host as
send by the client. I can check this on a second IP address with is direct
bound to apache. Using the bypass works, using via squid accl calls the
"main" vhost.

See the config below. When I call one of the "dstdomain" hosts I always get
a request to www.domain.de on apache.

Does anybody now what I doing wrong? Is there somewhere a switch missing to
pass the original hostname?

squid.conf
logformat       combined %>a %ui %un [%tl] "%rm %ru HTTP/%rv" %Hs %<st
"%{Referer}>h" "%{User-Agent}>h" %Ss:%Sh
access_log      /var/log/squid/access.log       combined

cache_dir       ufs     /var/cache/squid        1024    16      256

visible_hostname        www.domain.de

http_port       123.123.123.123:80       accel   defaultsite=www.domain.de
http_port       123.123.123.123:8080     accel   defaultsite=www.domain.de
https_port      123.123.123.123:443      accel   defaultsite=www.domain.de
cert=/home/httpd/vhosts/domain.de/ssl/www.domain.de.crt
key=/home/httpd/vhosts/domain.de/ssl/www.domain.de.key

cache_peer      127.0.0.1       parent  80      0       no-query
originserver    name=myAccel1   login=PROXYPASS
cache_peer      127.0.0.1       parent  8080    0       no-query
originserver    name=myAccel2
cache_peer      127.0.0.1       parent  443     0       no-query
originserver    name=myAccel3   ssl     sslflags=DONT_VERIFY_PEER

acl     our_sites       dstdomain       www.domain.de
acl     our_sites       dstdomain       sbwc.domain.de
acl     our_sites       dstdomain       dereferer.domain.de
acl     our_sites       dstdomain       images.domain.de
acl     our_sites       dstdomain       .home.domain.de
acl     our_sites       dstdomain       .domain-home.de
acl     our_sites       dstdomain       shop.domain.de
acl     out_sites       dstdomain       stats.domain.de

http_access     allow   our_sites
http_access     deny    all

acl     port80          myport  80
acl     port443         myport  443
acl     port8080        myport  8080
acl     dir             urlpath_regex ^/web

cache_peer_access       myAccel1        deny    dir
cache_peer_access       myAccel1        deny    port8080
cache_peer_access       myAccel1        deny    port443

cache_peer_access       myAccel3        deny    port8080

cache_peer_access       myAccel2        allow   port8080
cache_peer_access       myAccel2        allow   dir
cache_peer_access       myAccel2        deny    all

Kind regards,

Andreas Müller