Hi,

I am running squid 2.5 on 5.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE, since the number of
years and was working very fine.

Few days back i replaced my old windows 2003 DNS server and installed new
server with windows server 2008 OS and configured DNS on it with the same IP
address, since then i started to receive problem.

"Unable to determine IP address from host name xxx"

DNS server returned

"No Address Records"

This means

Cache was unable to resolve host name present in the url
check if the address is correct.

Following the error I revisited the DNS configuration and found fine. after
then i flushed the cache and recreated it using squid -z, assuming that it may
help me out, but it didn't as after flushing the cache yahoo mail page started
to appear scattered in the explorer.

So can you please let me know why squid is behaving like this and how can i fix
these issues?

An early solution would be very helpful.

Thanks and regards,
.Goody.