Dear Nick,

I was able to successfully create the keytab however i used the credentials of
the domainadmin instead of the squidadmin account.

Markus,

Please tell me what i am doing wrong that i am unable to create keytab with
squidadmin account though i tried to do according to your guidance. what i am
missing?

please guide

regards,

Bilal Aslam