From: Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz>
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 6:31:58 PM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Re: Yahoo mail Display problem

goody goody wrote:
> Thanks for reply.
>
> Please let me know which version of squid 2.7/3.1.1 is most stable i-e bug
> free bcoz i am gonna deploy it in production environment.
>
> Best Regards,

Both the same by that measure. 126 bugs and enhancement requests each.

2.7 being the oldest version still supported. We do recommend trying 3.1 first.

Coming from 2.5 you will not already be using any of the features that have
locked people into 2.7 use.

Be careful of the configuration file though, since there are now two full
versions worth of changes you have to leap over. If you need any help with the
conversion the release notes and we are here.

Amos
-- Please be using