Hello,

I know that I can't trust in XFF. What is new for me that the comma is optional
and so its more difficult to parse the value.

In my case I have the control of the accel-Proxy and can trust it. So my idea
was to inject an additional field with the IP of the incoming call to the proxy
- the same IP I would get if my webserver gets this call directly as
remote_addr. The reason is just to restore the behavior after putting the
webserver behind the proxy.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Andreas Müller

| Nur zwei Dinge sind unendlich:                   |
| Das Weltall und die menschliche Dummheit.        |
| Beim Weltall bin ich mir aber nicht ganz sicher. |
| ~Albert Einstein~                                |