I’m using Squid in standard proxy mode with Dansguardian content filtering.
So the recent news that Google is doing SSL encryption on their search
results wasn’t good news to me.
http://www.osnews.com/story/23358/Google_Launches_Encrypted_Search_Beta

I want to limit searches to clear text only so that Dansguardian can do its
content filtering magic, and my first thought was to do this:
acl sslgoogle url_regex https://www.google.com
http_access deny sslgoogle

But the url_regex doesn’t work as the URL seems to be encrypted already.

The ACL below blocks the whole site, including Gmail, Docs, Apps, etc.
acl sslgoogle dstdomain .google.com
http_access deny sslgoogle

Is there some way to specify via a Squid ACL that requests via port 443 to
google.com are blocked, but requests to google.com via port 80 are allowed?

Thanks,

Dave