On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:05:04 -0500, Seann Clark
<nombran...@tsukinokage.net>  wrote:
now, and I am looking for suggestions from the list on improving
performance. This is on a home system, which does not have a large
user base. I am running a Dual Xeon 2.0 Ghz system with 2 gigs ram,
120 Gigs hard drive, in a Raid 5 configuration controlled by a 3ware
RAID card.
Amos Jeffries wrote:
Optimization Tip #1: get rid of the RAID-5.
   http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/RAID