David Touzeau wrote:
Dear all

I woulk like to know if FTP protocol is hooked by the ICAP protocol in SQUID ? (in order to know if i can install ICAP AV for viruses FTP checking)

best reagards

Good question.
 * The request hooks should catch the initial HTTP request for an FTP URL.
 * The FTP protocol transaction is not.
* The reply hooks should theoretically be catching the objects once they have HTTP headers attached and are going through to the storage and client. * I'm sure the post-cache hooks are supposed to, but not as sure about the pre-cache hooks.

Please be using