Thanks Amos, guess I learned something simple that I should have already known
when troubleshooting these things always capture packets on both sides of
squid.  I was only looking at the data between the client PC and squid.  Had I
looked at the packets on the other side of squid I more than likely would have
caught this one.

Thanks,
     Dean Weimer
     Network Administrator