On 09/10/10 06:46, Matheus wrote:
Hi people am honestly not good with Linux and squid but i love the two
software. i have squid (ver 2.7) running on open suse11.2 on my box
that is honestly not the best of specs. however while working somehow
web pages stop displaying and yet when i try viewing the "tail -f
/var/log/squid/access.log" i get the result well as if squid is very
busy working.

What do you mean by this? lots of things being logged? that would mean yes Squid is working... for somebody else.

i have to run "rcsquid restart" to solve the problem but
now this is every 10 minutes!! please gurus, help me here.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2