On 20/12/10 05:05, N3O wrote:
Thanks for the reply amos.
I'm a total newbie to this kind of configuration, could you give me an
example of using cache_peer sibling statement?

How-to and FAQ details are documented here:
 http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/CacheHierarchy

With the detailed docs for the config option here:
 http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/cache_peer/

also what options do i  have to implement the LB before it goes to the
chosen squid server?? have in mind again i'm a total newbie regarding
this type of secenario...

I can't answer this one without knowledge of the LB your are going to use. Thus my initial question:
>> What sort of capabilities do you have around the network to do that LB?

Thank you!