On 29/01/11 02:59, Oguz Yilmaz wrote:
Ok

How can I apply per "indirect client" connection limiting in squid.

That will need a bit of a patch to make clientDb and maxconn follow a new directive clientdb_use_indirect_client

*Why* you are doing this with indirect instead of cutting the connections on arrival at the outer gateway still baffles me. The clients have already consumed gateway network resources getting to Squid and will still hold those resources for the TCP wait duration despite Squid denial.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.4