Il 10/02/2011 21:10, Alessandro Baggi ha scritto:
Il 10/02/2011 20:02, Marcus Kool ha scritto:
can only decrypt SSL connections.
sslbump cannot decrypt all other types of traffic that use the
HTTPS port and CONNECT method.
So, for example, it cannot decrypt Skype traffic and files
containing a virus can still enter the network.
Thanks for the reply, but i want to try to scan viruses on web https, I don't want program that use 443 ports for other purpose, only for web. Sorry another time, on http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SslBump I get: Squid-in-the-middle decryption and encryption of straight *CONNECT* and transparently redirected SSL traffic, using configurable client- and server-side certificates. While decrypted, the traffic can be inspected using ICAP.

At this point, what's the meaning of "While decrypted, the traffic can be inspected using ICAP"?

On squidclamav site we can find:

Release v5.4 is out, here are the change:

    - Add support for scanning SSL encrypted traffic with the new Squid
      feature sslBump. Thank to Jean DERAM for the patch.

Thanks in advance

Hi list. The problem was solved, I've a misconfiguration with pemission. Now https traffic is scanned.

Thanks to all.