On 24/03/11 23:44, Francesco wrote:

  Site looks okay from here.
  http://redbot.org/?descend=True&uri=http://itinerari.mondodelgusto.it/

  Of course, there is no page content. Just a flash media object and a
  stat counter.
  So there could be something broken in the site code where the HTTP
  tools can't identify.

Hi Amos,
thank you for your reply!

But, there is a way to tell Squid to let view this, and others, website?
Users complaint that, at home, they can surf this and others site!

Depends on why they can;t get to it...

* do they get an HTTP error message from squid loading the base page HTML object?
 * does the flash object get pulled in okay?
- we can look at these and see what is broken if either is a bad transfer.

* does the page content displayed by the flash object not show up or otherwise display badly?
  - nothing we can do about this. It is a website bad-code problem.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.5