On 10/06/11 21:10, ML Alasta wrote:
Hi

I have two Squid which  make all requests DNS with the same source port.
This comportent entraine problems with my load balancer.
Are there a solution for random the source port of all DNS requests ?

Squid choses a random DNS port every startup, and should also on every reconfigure as well, but I have not checked that.

Getting two to pick the same number out of 64K possibilities is remarkable coincidence. Unless you have patches causing it.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.8 and 3.1.12.2