On 02/08/11 18:08, Nicolas Di Gregorio wrote:
Hello,

We have a squid-proxy configured with 1 delay pool to limit the
bandwith to 6M. I have to create a kind of exception for a specific
remote host for which we want to reserve 1M which is not included
within the 6M.

Here is our actual configuration of the delay pools

acl all_network src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0

A rather old definition of "all" which is no longer accurate.
Please use the "all" ACL instead.

That said, the two places below where you have used it do not even need it.

acl mydomain dst www.mydomain.com

acl mydomain dstdomain www.mydomain.com

delay_pools 2
delay_class 1 1
delay_access 1 allow !mydomain  all_network
delay_access 1 deny  all
#delay_parameters 1 393216/393216
delay_parameters 1 786432/786432
# 512 kbits == 64 kbytes per second

delay_class 2 1
delay_access 2 allow mydomain all_network
delay_access 2 deny  all
delay_parameters 2 131072/131072
# 512 kbits == 64 kbytes per second

is this configuration correct? how to know that mydomain.com is going
into the second pool?

There seems to be no useful tracking output in the debug log for delay pools. So I guess you can tell only if the connections stay within the speed limit while requesting that site a lot.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.10