On 16.08.2011 17:09, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 16/08/11 22:56, Alexei Ustyuzhaninov wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to set up squid 3.1.6 so that it wouldn't use IP6
addresses when proxies requests.

Please try the 3.1 package from the Debian Wheezy/Testing repository. It
has fixes for several bugs with this symptom.

Or if you have a static IP you may want to install miredo package
alongside Squid and watch yourself using IPv6 websites.

Thanks Amos.

I've upgraded the squid3 package to version 3.1.14-1, but that didn't help. BTW do you think that is a debian bug? If yes I will report it there.

As for miredo and other IP6-tunneling solution they seem like an overkill for my simple task. I would rather switch to another proxy.

--
Alexei