On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:16:21 +0200, frederic lubrano wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with my configuration reverse squid3 for Exchange for
RPC , everything goes well when I have only one reverse:

<snip>

otherwise, we need to use the reverse Squid for another domain, here
is the extract of config suid.conf file :

etc/squid3# cat squid.conf
extension_methods RPC_IN_DATA RPC_OUT_DATA

redirect_rewrites_host_header off

Irrelevant, with potentially dangerous side effects if you actual re-write anything. Drop.

visible_hostname none

This should be the hostname for the squid machine, or otherwise a public domain name representing it. If the gethostname() system is correctly configured with a fully DNS registered domain, Squid can auto-detect it.

<snip>
# Lock down access to just the Exchange Server!
http_access allow EXCH EXCHART

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl#Common_Mistakes

http_access deny all
miss_access allow EXCH EXCHART
miss_access deny all

This usage of miss_access is redundant with your http_access. Drop it for faster service.