Hi,

Can I add a custom header to outgoing http requests from squid. I have compiled
with "--enable-http-violations"

I've tried something like this below but it doesn't appear to work.

request_header_replace X-Sophos-WSA-ClientIP %SRC

Can anyone suggest a way to achieve this ?

The content of this e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential
communication between Virgin Australia, Pacific Blue or a related entity (or
the sender if this email is a private communication) and the intended addressee
and is for the sole use of that intended addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material
is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
please contact the sender immediately and then delete the message and any
attachment(s). There is no warranty that this email is error, virus or defect
free. This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be
reproduced, adapted or communicated without the written consent of the
copyright owner. If this is a private communication it does not represent the
views of Virgin Australia, Pacific Blue or their related entities. Please be
aware that the contents of any emails sent to or from Virgin Australia, Pacific
Blue or their related entities may be periodically monitored and reviewed.
Virgin Australia, Pacific Blue and their related entities respect your privacy.
Our privacy policy can be accessed from our website:

http://www.virginaustralia.com/