On 16/09/11 19:17, Jan Papež (mailing lists) wrote:
Hello,

sorry for my impatience, but this problem is annoying me.

Have somebody already read my problem? Could you tell me, please?
Have somebody had same problem as me?

The website admin seems to have a prejudice against the X-Forwarded-For header and rejects every request containing it. Probably everybody who is using any kind of proxy, anti-virus or gateway filter cannot reach this website.

You can avoid this in Squid with the forwarded_for directive.

Please take pity on the website admin and inform them what their rejection is doing to their visitors.

Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.12