How about the official squid homepage ??

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/changesets/

Em 15/12/11 14:48, Michael Altfield escreveu:
Hi,

Can someone please tell me where I can browse the code repository for the S=
TABLE releases of squid?

Specifically, I'm trying to find all of the changes that occurred between s=
quid-3.1.16 (Oct 13) and squid-3.1.18 (Dec 3).

I think I might have found it here (https://code.launchpad.net/~squid/squid=
/3.1), but I'm not sure if this is the STABLE repository. If it is, can som=
eone please explicitly say so in the README of the repo or on the wiki (htt=
p://wiki.squid-cache.org/BzrInstructions). If not, please let me know where=
  to find it.

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues